Skip to content

Country

12" x 20" Baltic Birch Plywood

Our top selling plywood pre-cut for you!

We have now developed 3 "house grades" so our customers can better understand what they are purchasing;

  • Laser/CNC Grade : You can expect at least 1 face with no patches - often both!
  • Patch 2 Sides : Patches will appear on both faces of sheet. Best value but reserved for painting or small parts
  • Standard : A mix of both our Laser/CNC Grade and Patch 2 Sides grade. Expect about 80%-90% Laser/CNC Grade. Historically this is what we have sold and the grade of anything unmarked.

Did you know that all 1/8" and 1/4" Baltic Birch has the possibility of cupping/warping? This can happen because of the nature of it being thin and wide. Please see our "Working with 1/8" & 1/4" Tab for specifications and our Return policy.

Dimensions are +/- 1/4" of size listed.

Due to the current supply chain issues and market shortages, we are not able to offer discounted pricing until further notice.

Did you know that all 1/8" and 1/4" Baltic Birch has the possibility of cupping/warping? This can happen because of the nature of it being thin and wide. If and when that happens, this popular product for laser cutters can be accommodated by using simple techniques such as taping it down to a flat surface, or creating a jig that compresses it down flat. We always do our best to hand pick the highest quality pieces, but it’s important to be aware of this possibility when planning materials for your project.

If you require perfectly flat material for your project, we would recommend trying our Craft MDF Plywood instead.

******

For many of our customers working on CNC or Lasers - it should be noted there is an allowable thickness tolerance to consider;

  • 1/8" (3mm) - +0.3mm/-0.4mm
  • 1/4" (6mm) - +0.4mm/-0.5mm

Refunds for this product are subject to a 15% restocking fee as these are cut to order. As well, the customer is responsible for any applicable shipping charges. 

We have now developed 3 "house grades" so our customers can better understand what they are purchasing;

  • Laser/CNC Grade (B/BB) : You can expect at least 1 face with no patches - often both!
  • Patch 2 Sides : Patches will appear on both faces of sheet. Best value but reserved for painting or small parts
  • Standard (BB/BB) : A mix of both our Laser/CNC Grade and Patch 2 Sides grade. Expect about 80%-90% Laser/CNC Grade. Historically this is what we have sold and the grade of anything unmarked.

See our specification page; https://kjpselecthardwoods.com/pages/baltic-birch-specifications

Dimensions are +/- 1/4" of size listed.

Size: 12" x 20"
Thickness: 1/8" (3mm) Laser/CNC Grade
Original price $0.00 - Original price $4.95
Original price $0.00
$3.99
$3.99 - $7.25
Current price $3.99
Ordering Information

In-Store Pickup: Most orders are completed within 2 business days. We will contact you via email when your order is ready for pickup.

Shipping: Most orders are packaged and ready for shipping within 2 to 4 business days of ordering.

For more information on Shipping & Returns click here.

Customer Reviews

Based on 174 reviews
89%
(155)
5%
(9)
5%
(8)
1%
(1)
1%
(1)
r
robert cousins (Cambridge, CA)
great service and prompt delivery

will being more business with you

D
Donna Varnado (Mandeville, US)
Hard to cut

I have bought 3 sets of 30 Baltic Birch recently. I have cut 10 sheets from the second batch and unfortunately there is so much glue in spots I have wasted over 1/2 of these designs. The others I am having to literally cut out the 1-2 pieces of the design. 90% of the sheet cuts like butter but the other 10% is full of glue

R
R Kapteyn (Sarnia, CA)
My go to for wood projects

Excellent selection, good prices, great quality and timely deliveries. What else are you looking for? Oh yeah, the dog is a cute touch.