Polyurethane wood repair paste!
Epoxy wood filler high-performance repair paste ideal for fixing damaged wood, filling cracks, voids, or stabilizing rotten wood. It can also be used to fill knots and split, damaged, or rotten exterior or interior lumber.
The P-TEC 8400 is a Polyurethane paste 100% Solid and 0% VOC. Therefore it can be use safely on charcuterie board or serving trays.
Once fully cured the P-TEC 8400 can be light sanded and will take stains, oils and pigments that are ZERO VOC. Make sure to test on a small piece to validate the compatibility with your finishing products.
We recommend 150-250 for the best results and not exceeding 400 grit for the only reason that if the P-TEC 8400 is sanded too high, the surface will become too smooth for the finishing products to link.
- The easy mixing ratio of 1A/1B volume
- Food Safe, VOC Free
- No shrinkage
- No odor
- Can be drilled, planed, carved, and screwed.
- The fast and easy sanding process
- Fast setting time of 18 minutes at 22°C.
- Excellent thermal and dimensional stabilities
- Compatible with many surface coatings
- Excellent adhesive for many substrates
- Can be colored with CHILL DROPS™ (BEIGE KIT)