1. Osmo 2K Wood Oil is not ready-to-use. Shortly before application, mix the hardener and the oil together (mixing ratio 1:8 vol.%) ensuring both components are thoroughly combined. Do not thin.
Important: Product lifespan after mixing is approx 3-4 hours. Leftover mixed product after this time will expire and must be disposed of appropriately.
2. With an Osmo Double Blade Trowel, distribute 2K Wood Oil across the surface. On
chamfered flooring, apply 2K Wood Oil in sections thinly with Osmo Microfi bre Roller,
without filling the joints.
3. Wait approx. 20-40 minutes for the oil to penetrate into the wood.
4. Buff oil into the wood and even out the surface with a single disc machine with a white
pad. For furniture use the Hand Applicator and white pad.
Note: If the white pad leaves streaks due to too much product being applied, we
recommend replacing the pad and continuing to buff with a new pad until streaks have
5. Drying time approx. 12-24 hours (normal climatic conditions, 23 °C/50 % rel. humidity).
Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can affect drying time. Ensure space is well
To prevent a possible pressure build-up in the container, allow the oil and hardener
mixtures to completely react before closing the lid (approx. 12-16 hrs).