Workholding perfected. Align, clamp and cut with unrivaled speed and precision.
Workstation is the ultimate workspace and fixturing solution for your benchtop cutting operations. It’s designed to streamline and expand upon Origin’s abilities, offering rapid, repeatable and precise fixturing of a wide range of stock configurations.
Workstation features a reusable tape field, easily adjustable shelf for small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces, and intuitive indexing pins for alignment and registration. This greatly reduces setup time and makes it easier than ever to get cutting straight out of the box.
Accurate Mortise & Tenons
The vertical and horizontal workholding capabilities of Workstation let you cut perfect mortise and tenon joinery.
- Cut tenons at any angle from 0° to 45° with confidence.
- Virtually eliminate tear-out on tenons.
- Effortlessly cut tenons with dead flat shoulders for tight-fitting seams.
Difficult Workpieces Made Easy
Perform detailed cuts on small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces with the included Shelf.
- Work on material of almost any thickness using Shelf's easy height adjustment.
- Precise depth control and dead flat pockets.
Perfect Box Joints
Combine Origin's Box Joint Basic Extensions with Workstation to cut precise box joints with ease.
- Fast and reliable 90° registration every time.
- Foolproof layout with Origin's built-in functionality.
- Out of the box clamping paired with industry standard T-Trick to suit any project.
Work Outside the Box
Workstation gives you room to experiment and reliability to iterate. Make your own custom fixturing mounts to hold the most unusually shaped workpieces.
- Flexible options to secure your custom mounts to the Clamping Face.